GET YOUR 2019 FORD RANGER NOW
The Ford Ranger is back and better than ever! Randall Reed’s Planet Ford in Humble (serving Kingwood, Atascocita, Katy, Conroe, greater Houston) is thrilled to be offering the 2019 Ranger. It has been developed and tested to the demanding standards of Built Ford Tough. Before making its U.S. comeback, it was pushed to the extreme through extreme heat, frigid cold and brutal terrain.
Be one of the first in your neighborhood in the Houston, Texas area to own the all-new 2019 Ford Ranger. Available in entry-level XL, mid-level XLT and the higher-level Lariat trim series. Configure your Ford truck in Chrome and Sport appearance, with FX Off-Road packages and choose SuperCab or SuperCrewcab.
The all-new 2019 Ranger has been developed and tested to the demanding standards of Built Ford Tough. Before making its U.S. comeback, it’s been thoroughly tested through extreme heat, frigid cold, and brutal terrain.
The proven 2.3L EcoBoost® engine with Auto Start-Stop technology is designed to optimize power and efficiency using turbocharging and direct gasoline injection. It’s also paired with the innovative, class-exclusive 10-speed automatic transmission.
The all-new 2019 Ranger has been developed and tested to the demanding standards of Built Ford Tough. Gear up for the unknown with durability and dependability you can trust. Ranger comes equipped with rugged features that give you the freedom to journey on and off the road.
- Optimized 2.3-liter EcoBoost engine
- Next generation direct fuel injection technology
- Segment-exclusive 10-speed automatic transmission
- Upgraded twin-scroll turbocharger
- Double-wishbone suspension
- Monotube shocks
- Steel front bash plate
- Dana AdvanTEK independent front and solid rear axles
- Underbody skid plates
- Available electronic-locking rear axle
- Frame-mounted front and rear steel bumpers
Ranger incorporates smart driver-assist, passenger convenience and connectivity technologies to keep your adventure moving safely and with ease, all at the touch of your fingertips.
- Terrain Management System™
- Trail Control™
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Lane Keeping Assist
- Lane Departure Warning
- Reverse Sensing System
- Blind Spot Information System with trailer coverage
- Pedestrian Detection
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- SYNC® 3 features Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Ford+Alexa personal assistant functionality
- Available FordPass™ Connect 4G LTE modem
- Available B&O PLAY premium audio
- Optional exterior puddle lamps and lighting for cargo bed
- Available Smart Trailer Tow connector (alerts drivers to faulty trailer connections)
- Optional LED headlamps and taillamps
Before making its U.S. comeback, the 2019 Ranger is being thoroughly tested in true Built Ford Tough fashion. Battling through extreme heat, frigid cold, and brutal terrain, the Ranger is always ready for an adventure.