Message To Our Customer
- Our dealership has enhanced routine cleaning procedures throughout our locations. This includes disinfecting high-touch surfaces such as dealership door handles, table, chairs and countertop. It also includes vehicle door handles and steering wheels.
- Employees are reminded to be vigilant in exercising proper hand hygiene — covering their nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing, and avoiding touching their face.
- Our dealership team encourages both our customers and employees to avoid shaking hands and maintain a safe social distance as much as possible.
- Hand-sanitizer has been distributed to all staff workstations. Additional sanitizing dispensers have been ordered and are being installed for the convenience of our customers.
- Employees are prohibited from coming to the dealership if they are sick or generally not feeling well.
- CDC website, https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- COVID-19 Global Data by Johns Hopkins University CSSE, https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6